Do It Yourself Bracelet Bead Guide
A Basic 101 Guide for People New to Bracelet Making (Pictures Included)
Looking for beads? Check our home page! Looking for a kit? See ours for only $9.95.
Now that you have all the tools, please following these simple steps:
1. Fold the elastic wire and cross it through the lead wire. If the bead is large, please cross it twice.
2. Use a heating source to melt the lead wire and thing out the ends.
3. Pull the melted lead wire through each bead’s hole until the desired quantity of beads are loaded. To make sure that you have enough beads, simply place the item on your wrist and see how many more you need.
4. Adjust the bead position and tie a knot at the end.
5. Tie another knot and tension the wire.
6. Put on your bracelet and see if it fits, if everything is fine, cut the remaining wire leaving 1-2 millimeters.
7. Hide the knot inside the bead hole and adjust the bead spacing until everything sits evenly.
Congratulations, your very first bracelet is done.